Wednesday 30 September 2009

Welcome, tuck in!

So I guess you've realised I quite like food.

I like eating food, I like cooking food, I like talking about food, I like going to restaurants to eat food (although can't afford to do that as much as I'd like), I really like cutting recipes out of newspapers and magazines and slightly OCD filing them in plastic wallets in a well divided recipes folder.

I have far more recipes in there than I've ever got round to cooking so hopefully I can cook them with you. And eat with you. And maybe drink wine and eat in far off places with you. Quite a lot of the time I'll be eating in London. And too much of the time I'll be eating out a plastic lunchbox at my desk (aka The Box Project). But I'll try and make it interesting so tuck in!

No comments:

Post a Comment